The 28th SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing will take place November 1-3, 2017 in San Diego, California. This annual event is Produced by The SRI Conference and Community, LLC. The SRI Conference is the industry’s seminal event. Thought leaders, investors, and investment professionals from all corners of the Sustainable, Responsible, Impact (SRI) investing universe convene to gain and share knowledge and strategies that align financial performance with positive change. We are catalyzing the shift to a more socially equitable and environmentally sustainable.
- The Purpose of Capital: Catalyzing Positive Change
- Trends in ESG Integrations: Equity Indexes, Green Bonds, Private Equity
- Marketing an RIA Practice Focusing on Impact Investors
- ESG Integration: Active and Passive, International and Domestic
- ESG Data and Ratings: New Kids on the Block
- Impact in the Public Markets: Advocacy and Engagement
- Stewardship, Sustainability, and the Metrics of Materiality
- Climate Change: Corporate Board Responsibilities
- Impact Investing 3.0: A Focus on the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
- Leveraging Demand to Create a Clean Energy Economy
If you have any questions contact Krystala Kalil at 888.774.2663 or Krystala@SRIconference.com.
To register click here.