The eighth Sustainable Innovation Forum 2017 (SIF17), will take place on November 13th and 14th, 2017 in Bonn, Germany – the home of the UNFCCC. SIF17 is succinctly described as two days of green economy deal-making. This event gives business leaders and entrepreneurs the chance to meet face to face with key stakeholders. This event has a proven track record of facilitating relationships between businesses, governments, the UN and NGOs. The Forum fosters partnerships that accelerate climate change solutions and bring scale to low carbon innovation. Many of the deals forged at this event are helping to make our future more sustainable.
SIF17 is the largest business-focused forum taking place during COP23 and is produced by Climate Action in partnership with UN Environment. The event will bring together national and regional government representatives eager to meet the Paris Agreement Commitments and private sector providers of innovative solutions including clean energy, low-carbon transport, and sustainable cities.
The Forum will be attended by Ministers of Environment, Energy, Climate Change, CEOs, Mayors, Responsible Investors and more. Confirmed attendees include:
• California Governor Jerry Brown (he will be delivering a Keynote Address on day two at 10:50am) • Ministry of Climate & Environment, Norway, Minister
• Oslo, Governing Mayor
• Toyota, Chairman
• Executive Director, UN Environment
• Minister for Economy, Public Enterprises, Civil Service and Communications, Fiji, Fijian Attorney-General
• Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate, Denmark
• CEO, Solvay
• Board of Management Member for Purchasing and Supplier Network, BMW Group
Watch this video narrated by Nick Gowing, The Chair of the Sustainable Innovation Forum 2017. In it Gowing reviews some of the salient themes and key speakers.
Click here to register.