The MO Summit will take place on March 22 – 23, 2019 in Asheville, NC. Also known as the “Inc 500 for Positive Impact CEOs”, this event is about leaders that are creating the next economy. MO is an invitation-only, two-day summit convening top CEO’s who are scaling high-growth, positive-impact companies using the power and creativity of business.
Businesses are growing rapidly, achieving scale, and generating profits by creating solutions to the world’s pressing social and environmental issues. This is our momentum. Capitalism is our engine. Customer transactions are our opportunity. Profit and the pursuit of a better tomorrow are our purpose. Meet and hear from leaders building transformational companies and leveraging the engine of capitalism for great profits and great good. The Mo Summit provides a unique opportunity to have 1-on-1 meetings with leading mission-aligned investors including funds, family offices and individual investors. Find your MO-mentum at the MO Summit.
- Connect with other top CEOs who are leveraging business for scale and a better tomorrow
- Meet leading mission-aligned investors including Bain, SJF Ventures, Builders Fund, and others
- Experience Asheville in all its vibrancy, beauty and fun
- Blair Kellison – Traditional Medicinals – CEO
- Lauren Gropper – Repurpose – Founder & CEO
- Davis Smith – Cotopaxi – CEO
- Joann Chen – Bain Double Impact – Vice President, Cool rims
- Jael Rattigan – French Broad Chocolates – Owner
- David Kirkpatrick – Managing Director – SJF Ventures
- Duane Peterson – Suncommon – Co-President
- Matt O’Hayer – Vital Farms – Founder & CEO
- Zane Kareem Adams – Marketing & Enterprise Partnerships – Buchi Kombucha
- Bridgit Lombard – The Mountain – Executive Chairman
- Kari Warberg Block – Earthkind – CEO
- Jay Richardson – General Manager – New Belgium Brewing
- Sunwoo Hwang – Founder & CEO – Sixup
- Tripp Baird – Managing Partner – The Builders Fund
- Michael Pirron – CEO & Founder – Impact Makers
- Missy Sherburn – SVP Business Development – Tinkergarten
The Kickoff Reception will be held at New Belgium’s newly built brewery on the bank of the French Broad River.
Building Culture For Scale
Transparency As A Competitive Advantage
Micro Brewery Tour. With more breweries per capita than anywhere else in the U.S., Asheville was first named Beer City USA in 2009 and has swept the competition almost every year since.
Click here to apply/register.