The Central America and Caribbean Clean Energy Conference and Exhibition will take place on March 6-8, 2018 at the Hilton Hotel in Panama City. This is RECAM’s third year highlighting, and helping to take advantage of the enormous potential of the Central American and Caribbean renewable energy markets.
Three hundred and fifty senior-level decision makers from across the entire regional value chain will meet in Panama City seeking new partnerships, wind and solar innovations, micro-grid and storage technology, investment opportunities and regulatory updates that will reignite the Central American and Caribbean renewables sector after a year of stagnation. There will also be morning plenaries focusing on finance, project pipelines and government policy, and split focus afternoons.
RECAM has been designed to guide and help you identify your perfect opportunities within the Central American and Caribbean promising markets including solar, wind, finance, policy, grids and storage.
Network with the senior-level delegation including top-level decision makers and budget-holders from Government, Utilities, Developers, Financiers, Off-takers and everything in between. There will be more than 100 speakers in this three-day event contributing cutting-edge content. This year attendees will have access to a larger expo hall with premium networking features and a dedicated meeting hub. Last year 93 percent of attendees made valuable business connections on the exhibition floor.
Partial List of RECAM Speakers
- Andrew Wheatley, Energy Minister, Ministry of Science, Energy and Technology, Jamaica
- Dr Vince Henderson, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Dominica, United Nations
- Therese Turner-Jones, General Manager, Inter-American Development Bank
- Robert Blenker, President and CEO, WRB Energy
- Edison Galbraith, General Manager, Development Bank of Jamaica
- Jamilette Guerrero, Gerente General, Parque Eólico Laudato Si´
- Meshia Clarke, Executive Director, Barbados Renewable Energy Association (BREA)
- Claudia Alvarado, Sustainable Projects Advisor, Nestlé
There will be a free webinar on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 12pm EST/ 1pm AST/ 5pm GMT. The webinar is titled “Disrupting dependency: How to develop resilient and reliable renewable energy projects in Central America and the Caribbean.” It will address:
- How are energy storage companies collaborating with Puerto Rico as the island rebuilds following hurricanes Irma and Maria?
- Get to grips with the project finance opportunities locally as well as internationally for the benefit of a short and long-term renewable energy future
- How to incorporate renewable energy strategies into broader climate resilience programmes
Click here to register for the webinar.
Click here to download the full agenda.
For more information contact:
+44 (0)20 7099 0600 Green Thinking (Services) Ltd. Southbank House, Black Prince Road, Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ, UK Registered Company: 580 3263
Register before January 19th and save up to USD $600.
Click here for pricing information and to register.