This free event will take place on March 15, 2018 at the International Centre in Telford, UK. At this event you can explore the battery revolution alongside more than one thousand delegates. There will also be 60 pioneering exhibitors and 15 industry speakers.
The Battery industry is on the cusp of a power revolution with big technology companies investing heavily in the next generation of battery development and energy storage.The Battery Tech Expo UK runs 15th March 2018 at the International Centre, Telford in the West Midlands a major UK hub of the high tech industrial sector and will bring together professionals from across the advanced battery technology industry.
The event will provide a unique opportunity for exhibitors to showcase the latest products, technologies and services – Battery Management Systems, EV Battery, Energy Storage, Battery Development/ Discovery, Commercial, Lithium-ion.
The event is free to attend. Professionals from across the industry attending will include, but not be limited to: Battery Cell Development and Energy Systems Storage Engineer, Chief Engineers of Electric Vehicles, Electric Propulsion & Control Systems Managers, Heads of Engineering, Purchasing Managers, Heads of Battery Development, Chemical Engineers
Listen to industry leading speakers from manufacturers, investors through to research and devlopment scientists on the latest pioneering technology projects taking place throughout the sector.
- Gary Wilson, Director, Business Development Advanced Propulsion Centre
- Angus Lyon, Head of Powertrain Mahindra Formula E – Director of Rockfort Engineering, Formula E Racing – Pushing Batteries to the Limits.
- Thomas Carl, Laboratory Manager TT, Intertek, EV Battery Safety – Testing, Regulations and Standards
- Mark Ellis,Principal Engineer, WMG, Battery Reserach Institute, Battery Systems for WMG at University of Warwick
- Helen Johnstone, Chartered Patent Attorney
- Potter Clarkson, European Patent Attorney in the field of Battery Management, Energy Storage
- Michael Phelan, CEO Endeco Technologies Michael has over 22 years management experience in sales, marketing and product development in electronic and software companies targeting the energy sector
- Khalid Khan, Business Development Manager, Steatite, The use and development of Lithium batteries in emerging markets
- Kevin Mak, Senior Analyst, Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics, The Future Battery Market for Electric Vehicles
* Lincad Power Management Systems will be showcasing pioneering lithium-ion battery technology and design at the event.
For more information contact:
International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford, TF3 4JH
+44 (0) 1283 337291
To register click here