Companies Vs Climate Change (CvCC) will take place on October 9 – 10, 2018 at the Compagnietheater in Amsterdam. CvCC is a B2B climate solutions event dedicated to providing an open and
straight-forward arena for companies to unite and work with governments to act on climate change. Companies from around the world will come together to collaborate and share best practices. Business-driven solutions are essential to combat the unprecendented threats we face. CvCC is premised on the assumption that the business world possesses the scale,
resources, capacity, and genuine interest to address the climate crisis. This event is not for regulators and academics and it is not about assigning blame or being
Mission Statement: CvCC is a media and events company whose mission is to serve as a global forum for companies of all sizes to share best practices for solving climate change with wholly justifiable business value. CvCC strives to serve as a conduit that will bring companies together to create business driven solutions to the climate crisis.
This conference is focused on three core features:
- Climate change
- How can companies address climate change?
- How can companies collaborate to address climate change?
Who Will Attend?
This event is intended for any professional at any company that is involved in the process of decreasing their company’s carbon footprint and is part of the effort to solve climate change.
Job titles will include Managers, Directors, VPs and C-Level executives in the following areas:
- Corporate Responsibility
- Renewable Energy
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Counsel
- Facility Design and Construction
- Emergency Response
- Risk Insurance
- Brand Strategy
Here are some of the agenda items from 2017
- How Software And Technology Will Shape Climate Challenges In The Near Future
- Decarbonization as a Business Opportunity – Highlights from Siemens’ CO2-neutral Program
- Climate Change & Energy Supply
- Panel discussion on ambitious climate action and carbon neutrality
- Solvay Case Study: Building a New Model of Sustainable Chemistry
- Solvay Committed To Fighting Climate Change
- How a Company’s Renewable Electricity Purchase Builds a New Power Plant
- The Carlsberg Group’s Plans Relating to Sustainability, referred to as “Together Towards ZERO”
- Towards a Low Carbon and Circular Economy…. the Challenges and Opportunities for Steel
- Embedding Sustainability Throughout the Value Chain: Perspectives from Philips Lighting & CDP
- Climate Leadership: Using Carbon Neutrality To Deliver Business Benefits
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotels and Water Stewardship
- Henkel’s Strong Commitment to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Carbon Pricing: What’s Your Exposure?
- How ICT Solutions Can Reduce GHG Emissions in Various Sectors
- Toyota’s New Vehicle Zero CO2 Challenge
- Helly Hansen Case Study
- Sustainable sourcing
- Renewable energy
- The circular economy
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Waste and recycling
- Making The Seemingly Impossible Possible: How To Make The UN Sustainable Development Goals A Reality
- Early Strategies Session
For more information about the 2017 event click here
All media inquiries and any questions regarding registration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org