The 6th annual RBSNY will take place on March 26 – 27, 2018 at the Marriott, Brooklyn Bridge in New York, USA. Responsible business professionals from North America’s leading brands come together to discuss the impending paradigm shift and transformational change to business, industry, and society. The Responsible Business Summit is USA’s premier sustainability and Communications conference. They bring together the leading B2B and B2C companies to share their latest ideas and strategies. The 2018 sustainability conference will bring together the leading minds in responsible business to debate the key issues and opportunities in responsible and sustainable business. RBSNY is the only place in North America addressing the need to create genuine change to business, transform industries to last and create a long-term, positive impact on the environment and society.
The event calls participants to transform business and create long-term impact for industry and society. Increasingly businesses are working together to deliver the ambitious partnerships that will help deliver the SDGs and more.
The Responsible Business Summit New York is USA’s must-attend event for CEOs and business professionals looking to shape the future of sustainable and responsible business. There will be more than 400 senior corporate attendees and 70+ CEO & senior-level speakers. There will also be more than 15 hours of dedicated networking time.
Key learnings include:
- Partnerships that deliver large-scale change across your industry: Transform your industry and its supply chain through successful partnerships with NGOs, competitors, associations and investors
- Wholesale change in practice: Hear best practice examples of pilot projects which have proved the concept and received buy-in for wholesale change
- Transform Business to meet the Global Goals: Identify how your business can be the catalyst in driving transformational change to meet the Global Goals
- Communications to boost trust and lead business transformation: Promote transparency with investors, build trust with your customers and define your success through impactful data
- Use technology and AI to drive sustainable innovation at scale: Understand how technology, AI and machine learning can impact business systems and operations to create more meaningful change
2018’s top issues
- Transformational Change Keynote: Hear from executives who have driven transformational change in their business operations with President, Ørsted North America and Chief Innovation Officer, Sierra Club
- What progressive business leadership looks like with Vice Chairman, Keurig Green Mountain and Chairman, President and CEO, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
- Supply Chain Keynote: Driving large-scale change through collaboration in your value chains with Mars, Oxfam America, OECD and Shift
- The transformational impact of Artificial Intelligence on business and society with Dell, the American Institute of Artificial Intelligence, Shopify and Datamaran
- Financing the economy of the future: What are companies and investors doing to create a sustainable economy with BlackRock, DSM and CECP
- Empowering diversity and inclusion for future leadership with HP, TD Bank, UN Women and Forbes
- Climate Change and Business Keynote: Time to take the lead with LanzaTech, the Union of Concerned Scientists, Duke Energy and the UN Global Compact
- Revolutionizing your supply chain through partnerships with Verizon, WWF and NRG Energy
- In-depth breakout workshops: Join our 2-hour workshops tackling the clean cities of the future, the new TCFD recommendations, partnership models, circular economy, SDG integration and Science Based Targets
What sets Ethical Corporation flagship summits apart?
We’re doing things differently and we really want to move businesses towards the genuine impact you are looking for. The #RBSNY agenda will help you uncover the potential for sustainability to deliver profit, build trust, and shape strategy with empirical justification through our independently researched agenda. There’s no corporate fluff in our agenda, just practical, deep-dive examples to show how businesses can transition to a more responsible and sustainable business strategy
1Multiple tracks / Multiple disciplines: In 2018, we are doing things differently. We will create dedicated tracks and sessions that address how organizations are driving the responsible business agenda. We will bring together experts from sustainability, communications, procurement and innovation departments as well as investors, NGOs, Governmental bodies and academics to share how they’re addressing the key issues and opportunities that lie ahead.
2400+ of the most innovative, exciting brands in attendance: #RBSNY will give you the most senior networking opportunity possible. We lead our conferences with the latest ideas and case studies out there, and take pride in our in-depth research to pinpoint the brands that are doing the most impactful work to share their learnings.
3Practical learnings: We’re not afraid to talk about what doesn’t work as much as what does! Our sessions are practical with live polling and interactive questions. We guarantee you’ll walk away with new ideas and contacts to help improve your strategy for 2017 and beyond.
4 NEW FOR 2018: In-depth roundtable and breakout workshops: 2 hours’ individual workshops tackling some of the critical issues. All workshops will be held in breakout rooms under Chatham-House rules ensuring issues are tackled and solutions are discussed in an open and honest environment.