The 4th annual Environmental Social Governance Summit will take place on April 5th 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York, NY.
The program will convene 200 heads of ESG, pension funds, institutional investors, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, and operational leaders to discuss how the ESG enterprise is reshaping itself to meet stakeholder expectations and best practices to improve company resilience.
The Skytop Strategies team is dedicated to crafting thought provoking
agendas that are diverse, not only in areas of thought and experience,
but in the broad range of attending speakers.
Highlighted ESG4 speakers include:
- Dan Winters | Head of Americas – GRESB | Washington, D.C.
- Mary Hartman Morris | Investment Officer, Corporate Governance – California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS) | Sacramento, CA
- Mariela Vargova | Senior Vice President, Sustainability and Impact Investments – Rockefeller & Co. | New York, NY
- Maureen O’Brien | Director of Corporate Governance – Segal Marco Advisors | Chicago, IL
- Meredith Miller | Chief Corporate Governance Officer – UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust | Ann Arbor, MI
- Michael McCauley | Senior Officer, Investment Programs & Governance – Florida State Board of Administration (SBA) | Tallahassee, FL
- Patricia Brammer | Manager, Corporate Governance Officer – Ohio Public Employees Retirement System | Buffalo, NY
- Rodrigo Garcia | Chief Investment Officer and Chief Financial Officer – Illinois State Treasury | Chicago, IL
- Scott M. Stringer | New York City Comptroller | New York, NY
- David Mordy | Director, Investor Relations – CenterPoint Energy | Houston, TX
Watch this 2-minute testimonial video from Jim Rossman, Head of Shareholder Advisory with Lazard, David Katz, Partner with Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz, and Eleazer Klein, Partner, with Schulte Roth & Zabel, about their experience at our 2018 Shareholder Activism Summit.
Click here to view the full agenda.
Use coupon code REG400 and get a $400 discount on the current ticket price.
Click here to register.