This event will take place on April 30 – May 2, in Conrad, New York. The 2018 Shared Value Leadership Summit will dive deep into the world’s greatest opportunities. This includes access to medicine, clean energy, smart technologies and workforce opportunities. The Summit will be attended by the women and men who are taking shared value strategy from the boardroom to shared value reality on the ground. The list of speakers includes former US Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Former U.S. Secretary of State
- Deval Patrick Managing Director – Double Impact Bain Capital
- Deborah DiSanzo General Manager – Watson Health IBM
- Rajiv Shah President The Rockefeller Foundation
- Roger Ferguson President & CEO TIAA
- Bruce Broussard President & CEO Humana
- Kathleen McLaughlin Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer Walmart Inc
- Alessandro Benetton Founding Managing Partner & Chairman of 21 Partners 21 Partners
- Leigh Gallagher Senior Editor at Large Fortune
- Michael Porter Bishop William Lawrence University Professor Harvard Business School
- Katie Beirne Fallon Head of Global Corporate Affairs Hilton Worldwide
- Alan Murray Chief Content Officer, Time, Inc. & President, Fortune Magazine Time Inc.