This event will take place July 17 – 18, 2018, at the The Conference Board Conference Center, 845 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY. The Conference will focus on the tools used for sustainability and it will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners to enjoy a safe space to address the most urgent and persistent strategic, operational, and implementation challenges they face in addressing the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their companies. The Summit enables peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading sustainability practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the major challenges that corporate sustainability professionals face.
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Senior Managers of:
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Giving / Foundation
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
- Henry Boerner, Chairman, Governance & Accountability Institute
- Timothy Fleming, Director of Enterprise Sustainability, AT&T Inc.
- Alyson Genovese, Director/Head of Regional Hub: USA & Canada, GRI
- James Gowen, Vice President Global Supply Chain and Chief Sustainability Officer, Verizon
- Maureen Kline, Vice President Public Affairs and Sustainability, Pirelli Tire North America
- Kristina Kloberdanz, Senior Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, MasterCard Incorporated
- Wanda Lopuch, Chairman of the Board, Global Sourcing Council
- Rick Love, Director, Environmental Programs, United Technologies Corporation
- Luis Neves, Managing Director, the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI)
- Delilah Rothenberg, Operating Advisor ESG & Impact, Pegasus Capital Advisors
- Jeffrey Senne, Corporate Responsibility Strategy and Implementation Leader, PwC
- Thomas Singer, Principal Researcher, The Conference Board
- Amy Springsteel, Associate Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Voya Financial
- Dave Stangis, Vice President Corporate Responsibility and Chief Sustainability Officer, Campbell Soup Co.
- Matthew Swibel, Director, Enterprise Risk and Sustainability, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Hugh Welsh, General Counsel, Secretary, and President,, DSM North America
- Making a business case for sustainability that persuades the C-Suite
- Telling investors the sustainability story the right way, with the right data
- Building bridges: When sustainability has a strategic partnership with marketing and branding, everybody wins
- How companies can navigate the sea of sustainability ratings and rankings
- You’re accountable for your supply chain. Is your supply chain accountable to you?
- Better together: integrating ESG and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Making reporting work for you and your company
- Hitting the carbon wall: Cost-effective sources and solutions
Earn up to 14 CPE credits Specialized Knowledge Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
Non-members $1995 Members $1795
Click here to register.