Ethical Corporation is hosting an exclusive webinar on SDG reporting on Thursday, July 12th from 9 – 12 EDT. This webinar is designed to help you successfully integrate the SDGs into your reporting process. It is being presented by Tetra Pak, PPGM, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company and WBCSD. The increasing focus and push towards the UN Global Goals and 2-degree target requires businesses to disclose accurate data to showcase future risks, demonstrate the long-term value of the business and show their impact on the SDGs.
- Identify what is relevant for SDG reporting
- Map against your operations on a local, national and regional level
- Measure your impacts against the SDGs
- Properly communicate your impacts against the SDGs
- Mario Abreu, Vice President Environment, Tetra Pak
- Piet Klop, Senior Advisor Responsible Investment, PGGM
- Michael Dickstein, Group Sustainability Director, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- James Gomme, Director, Sustainable Development Goals, WBCSD
For more information contact Ed Long, Project Director, Ethical Corporation, +44 (0) 207 375 7188. To register for the live webinar or to receive a recorded version click here.
Sustainable Development Goals to Follow Millennium Development Goals
Climate Change and SDG’s Dominate the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly
The Importance History and Status of Education as a Sustainable Development Goal
Sustainable Development Goals: Increasing the Emphasis on Water