The RWM Exhibition will take place on September 12 & 13, 2018 in Birmingham, UK. This is the UK’s Largest Recycling & Waste Management Exhibition and Conference.
Of the 2000 influential visitors to RWM 90 percent are senior management. 350 seminars, 30 panel Sessions,, this event includes dedicated zones and sectors that unite the world of energy, waste, water and recycling. Zones and sectors include Energy from Waste, Transporting, collecting and handling, Machinery and Equipement, Recyclers and Reprocessors, Data, Tech & Service
Energy from Waste is a solution capable of diverting materials that can’t be recycled away from landfill, as well as one that offers practical ideas to help meet modern-resource needs and this zone is dedicated to highlighting the latest tech and solutions.
Transporting, collecting and handling materials efficiently and safely is often the first link in the chain of any successful resource management operation and this sector is dedicated to solutions that improve the performance of your business, ensuring that revenues are maximised.
The Machinery & Equipment sector showcases the latest technology needed for business to maximise revenue from waste through the latest lifting, sorting, shredding, baling and compacting machinery.
The Recyclers & Reprocessors Zone companies that specialise in the innovative handling of waste – including municipal, C&D, C&I and hazardous materials recycling – with the goal of diverting it from landfill or in ensuring as much value as possible is extracted from it.
Data, Tech & Services is an expanded version of the zone previously knozn as Professional Services. In addition to the legal and recruitment specialists in everything from smart data to insurance and, for the first time, software solutions.
Partial speaker line-up and topics
- Mike Webster, CEO – WasteAid UK. 1) Global producer responsibility for waste management around the world 2) WasteAid Supporters Network
- Keith Trower, Viridor. Challenges for the Plastics recycling market and global recycling agenda
- Priya Chauhan, Google Digital Garage. Build a Digital Marketing Plan for your Waste Management Company
- Jacqueline ODonovan, O’Donovan Waste Disposal, Building a Multi-Award Winning Family Business
- Sir John Armitt, National Infrastructure Commission, Keynote on National Infrastructure Assessment regarding Resources and waste management
- Adam Read, SUEZ Recycling and Recovery UK. PANEL: Future of Extended Producer Responsibility
- David Palmer-Jones, Chief Executive Officer – SUEZ Recycling and Recovery UK. OPENING PANEL: Leaders of the Waste World
- Ian Wakelin, Chief Executive Officer – Biffa, OPENING PANEL: Leaders of the Waste World
- Mary Creagh, Environment Audit Committee, Keynote on future UK Environmental policy / strategy
- Oliver Rosevear, Head of Sustainability at Costa Coffee, Join the UK’s biggest coffee cup recycling revolution
- Deborah Sacks, Department of International Trade, PANEL: Developing and Delivering International Waste Management Infrastructure
- Margareth Pohan, Department of International Trade, PANEL: Developing and Delivering International Waste Management Infrastructure
- Leonie Cooper, London Assembly, Greater London Authority, Waste – or Resources?
- Simon Ellin & Phil Wylie, CEO of The Recycling Association & HSM National Accounts Manager
- Quality Recycling in a Changing Global Marketplace
- Collin Church, Chief Executive Officer – CIWM, PANEL: Industry Perspective on Infrastructure Assessment
- Nick Brown, Head of Sustainability – Coca Cola European Partners. PANEL: Deposit & Refund: Does it work?
- Brian Williams – Director Wood, PANEL: Developing and Delivering International Waste Management Infrastructure
- Stephen Wise, Wood – Waste Sector Director. PANEL: Developing and Delivering International Waste Management Infrastructure.
- Mike Webster, CEO – WasteAid UK. 1) Global producer responsibility for waste management around the world 2) WasteAid Supporters Network.
- Keith Trower, Viridor, Challenges for the Plastics recycling market and global recycling agenda