The 29th Annual conference for sustainable and responsible investing will take place at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, from November 1-4, 2018. Be part of the change be part of the SRI community’s most important annual event!
There is ever-increasing interest in sustainable, responsible, and impact investing. The SRI Conference and Community welcomes those new to SRI and long-standing supporters. Together, we are harnessing the power of capital to address our most pressing social, environmental, and cultural challenges while generating financial return.
The new CEO of The SRI Conference says he is committed to continuing the conference’s incredible legacy, while at the same time, keeping an eye on the future. He want to broaden the sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) movement through the new SRI Community, an inclusive ecosystem designed to foster year-round collaboration and communication and create lasting change. I’ll be sharing more about the SRI Community during the conference.
SRI investments total $8.7 trillion
or 25% of U.S. assets under management. This represents a 33% increase since 2014. A total of
75% of investors interested in SRI Figures are as of 2016.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The SRI Conference is an inclusive ecosystem of diverse stakeholders — including financial advisors, investment professionals, researchers, members of mission-driven organizations, and others — who share a common interest in sustainable, responsible, and impact investing.
No other SRI event offers these stakeholders the educational, skill-building, and networking opportunities afforded by The SRI Conference. That’s why so many attendees return year after year.
Continuing education credit may also be available for CFP, CFA, and CIMA designees.
- Get tips and tools from successful SRI advisors
- Build and grow your SRI network
- Learn about the latest trends in SRI and ESG analysis
- Earn CE credit
- Learn about the latest in SRI and ESG analysis
- Network with a wide range of SRI stakeholders
- Get in-depth insights on ESG portfolio management techniques
- Earn CE credit
Mission driven organizations
- Learn about trends in fundraising, including impact investing
- Network with your peers and other key SRI stakeholders
- Hear from experts working to make a difference across a wide range of issues
Corporate sustainability professionals
- Learn about trends in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting
- Hear how portfolio managers gather and apply sustainability metrics
- Find out how financial advisors evaluate companies for their SRI clients
BE PART OF THE CHANGE
Change is the natural watchword of The SRI Conference and Community, because it is only through meaningful and sustained change that we will see a better world emerge. This year there is a more inclusive and engaging conference agenda, and they are actively working to broaden the SRI movement far beyond just an annual or regional events. Look for an informative, engaging, and fun agenda this year with something for everyone, including special social and networking events throughout the conference. You might also want to consider adding to your conference experience with the Fundamentals of Sustainable and Responsible Investment Course, and the Advisor Summit Workshop.
Session themes are diverse and reflect cutting-edge trends and themes in environmental, social, and governance impact investing across ESG Integration, Impact, Professional Education, Advocacy/Engagement, and SRI/ESG/Impact tracks. Just a few conference highlights include:
A Fireside Chat with Michelle Edkins, Managing Director, BlackRock
Discussion on Climate Change with Chad Myers, CNN Chief Meteorologist
- An introduction to shareholder activism
- The hidden power of private impact investments
- Preview of the US SIF 2018 Trends Report
- Best practices from successful SRI advisors
- SRI portfolios and emerging markets
- Trends in fixed income and SRI
Select conference sessions are eligible for CE credit for CFP, CFA, and CIMA designees and network events. Click here for the speakers list. For more information contact info@SRIconference.com
To register click here*
*Receive a 20 percent discount by entering the code GMJ when you register.