This event will take place on June, 06 – 07 2019 in New York City. The 2019 Sustainability Practitioner Certification Program: Sustainability Strategy and Circular Economy will give you the insights you need to meet the serious challenges we face. This two-day training offered by CSE aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies. Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field. Click here to see the training agenda.
- The challenge of Integrating SDGs into the current Sustainability Plan
- New trends in Sustainability and how to gain a competitive advantage
- How to maximize stakeholder engagement
- How to influence C-Suite Executives and get most of their support into the Sustainability Plan
- The role of Investors and how to maximize your corporate performance in ESG ratings
Benefits of the Advanced Edition, 2019 Sustainability Practitioner Program in NYC:
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification and become a qualified Sustainability Professional
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan
Places are limited. Click here to register.