The 4th International Conference on Coastal Ecosystem and Management during October 23-24, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany. The theme of this year’s event is Scientific Insights towards Ecological Restoration. This conference covers the latest information and includes keynote Speakers, presentations, exhibition, lectures, symposia, and workshops that will help take your research to the next level.
At the Ecology and Ecosystem 2019 Conference global academic leaders will share their research including in the fields of microbial ecology, nutrient transformation, energy & environment, climate change, environmental toxicology, and genetics. It will also address the latest advances in computational approaches in the field of soil management and research on ecosystem sustainability as well as many other topics.
The meeting will be relatively small with a maximum of around 200 participants, allowing ample time for discussions, interactions and networking.
- Marine biologist
- Environmental researchers
- Business entrepreneurs
- Training institutes
- Chemical/Biological engineers
- Biochemistry researchers
- Environmental engineers
- Waste management associations
- Non – Governmental organizations
- Track 1: Sustainability, Ecosystems, and Environment
- Track 2: Ecology and Natural Resource Management
- Track 3: Biodiversity
- Track 4: Climate and Carbon Exchange
- Track 5: Restoration Ecology
- Track 6: Conservation and Management
- Track 7: Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology
- Track 8: Marine Ecosystems and Conservation
- Track 9: Watershed Ecology
- Track 10: Community and Ecosystem Dynamics
- Track 11: Behavioral Ecology
- Track 12: Climate and Global Changes
- Track 13: Ecological Economics
- Track 14: Human Ecology and Environmental Psychology
- Track: 15: Evolutionary Systems Biology
- Track 16: Ecosystem Ecology
- Track 17: Community Ecology and Population Biology
- Track 18: Ecological Design and Ecological Engineering
For more information contact: email@example.com
To register click here.