At Expo 2020 Dubai creating a better world is in your hands. Expo 2020 Dubai will host the world for 173 days. It’ll be a time to create, collaborate and innovate. Embark on a journey for our planet and choose your path for our shared future.
Pavilions: Hundreds of pavilions will feature interactive exhibits, live entertainment, memorable meeting spaces, quirky hangouts and plenty more. Venture through our pavilions, enjoy immersive cultural experiences and discover what makes each participating nation unique.
Sustainability pavilions: Real life solutions to real world problems. The future of
Earth hangs in the balance and there’s no planet B. Will you be an agent
of change and help speed up the pace of protecting and preserving the
only world we’ve got?
Terra – The Sustainability Pavilion: designed by UK-based Grimshaw Architects – is meant to meet the highest available accreditation for sustainable architecture – LEED Platinum certification.
What you will experience at Terra Sustainability Pavilion:
- Wander through forest roots
- Dive into ocean depths
- See Earth’s wonders corrupted
What to expect at Terra Sustainability Pavilion:
- Be inspired to fight climate change: Explore humankind’s relationship with nature, our obsession with excessive consumerism, and how we can change our everyday choices to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact.
- Solar energy and lots of it: The 1,055 solar panels on Terra – the Sustainability Pavilion’s 130-metre wide canopy – help generate 4GWh of alternative energy per year, enough electricity to charge more than 900,000 mobile phones.
- Smart use of water: Innovative irrigation techniques, including a greywater recycling system, aim to reduce water use in the landscape by 75 per cent.
New paths of sustainability: Discover the innovative global projects providing real life solutions to help preserve our planet for future generations. Make your own pledge to ensure a sustainable future for all.
Click here for tickets