This 6 week online course from the Yale School of Management offers a flexible education experience. Learning modules require approximately 8–10 hours per week. The program convener is Dr Todd Cort a Lecturer in Sustainability at Yale and faculty co-director at the Yale Center for Business and the Environment. Dr Cort is a researcher who works at the intersection of corporate responsibility and sustainable finance. He also collaborates with investors and fund managers to effectively integrate sustainability into investment strategies.
1. The skills needed to build a robust corporate sustainability strategy that gives your business a competitive advantage.
2. Insights from world-renowned experts and faculty that will help you identify and address sustainability risks and opportunities relevant to your company.
3. A practical guide to the frameworks, standards, and guidelines that can assist you in implementing profitable sustainability strategies.
4. A global network of like-minded professionals (graduates of the program, will gain access to the exclusive Yale School of Management Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn).
- The business imperative for sustainability
- Appreciate why businesses should be concerned about sustainability.
- Multi-stakeholder risk assessment
- Identify which sustainability risks and opportunities are most material to a business and its stakeholders.
- Valuing sustainability risks and opportunities
- Investigate methods for estimating the monetized value of sustainability risks and opportunities.
- Integrating sustainability into business strategy
- Determine how to address sustainability risks and opportunities from a strategic perspective.
- Building your sustainability tool kit
- Examine existing frameworks, standards, and guidelines that corporate sustainability practitioners can rely on.
- Implementing a sustainability program
- Plan the way forward for implementing a sustainability program.
Click here to view the program prospectus