Titled The Circular Economy and Sustainability Strategies, this 6 week online programme from the Cambridge Judge Business School starts on March 9, 2021. The over-exploitation of natural resources required to achieve economic growth and development has had a negative impact on the environment while also causing these resources to become scarcer and costlier. So it’s easy to see why the idea of a circular economy that offers new ways to create a more sustainable economic growth model is taking hold across the globe.
This programme is designed to help you understand the growing business case for sustainable solutions and learn how to manage and lead a sustainable business by incorporating circular economy principles into your strategies to support sustainable growth.
- Describe the three dimensions of sustainability (society, environment and economy) and how they interrelate.
- Explain how to build a culture of sustainability.
- Demonstrate the value of impactful investments.
- Plot steps for developing a sustainable business model.
What You Will Learn
- Module 1: Introduction to Sustainability and Natural Capital
- Module 2: The Circular Economy and Sustainable Business Models
- Module 3: Building a Sustainable Organisation
- Module 4: Enablers of Sustainability
- Module 5: Driving Innovation through Impactful Solutions
- Module 6: Impact Investment: Fundamentals and Characteristics
- *For more information on the syllabus, download the brochure.