This virtual two-day event will take place on July 15 – 16, 2021. This is the leading carbon market and policy analysis event in the world. It will bring together the carbon market to give you the insights you need to remain competitive and take advantage of the opportunities associated with ETS reforms. It will feature panel discussions, fireside chats, and interactive audience Q&A sessions. Participants will benefit from expert opinions and the opportunity to network and discuss key issues with their industry peers.
Who will attend?
- Energy-intensive industries
- Offset project developers
- Corporate buyers
Why should you attend?
- The first carbon markets conference to take place after the release of Commission revisions to the ETS
- The first carbon markets conference to take place after the first auctions in the new UK ETS
- A comprehensive overview of the voluntary carbon market
- Insight into North American compliance markets
What can you expect?
- Analysis and expert insights
- Live and on-demand conference sessions will run across multiple time zones featuring both global and regional specific content.
- Virtual networking
- Attendees can browse the delegate list to set up 1-1 face-to-face video meetings within the virtual environment itself.
- Brand exposure
- The digital platform offers new opportunities to showcase the latest technologies, products, and services to engage with carbon market peers.
- Owen Hewlett, Chief Technical Officer, Gold Standard Foundation
- Guido Pasternack, Senior Energy Policy Advisor, Uniper
- Jahn Olsen, Head of European Carbon Research, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Samuel Norton, Senior Carbon Trading Analyst, Vattenfall Energy Trading
- Daria Nochevnik, Task Force Emissions Trading, EFET
- Brigitta Huckestein, Senior Manager, Climate and Energy Policy, BASF
- Antoine Diemert, ICROA Programme Director
- Renat Heuberger, CEO, South Pole
- Stephen Donofrio, Programme Director, Ecosystem Marketplace Initiatives, Forest Trends Association
- Michael Pahle, Head of Climate and Energy Working Group, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Sascha Lafeld, Head of Carbon Offsetting and Green Energy Services, Climate Partner
- Cillian O’Donoghue, Energy and Climate Change Director, Eurometaux
- Nicolas Girod, Managing Director Markets, Clear Blue Markets
- Lawson Steele, Senior Utility Analyst, Berenberg
- Stefano De Clara, International Policy Director, International Emissions Trading Association (IETA)
- Lina Li, Senior Manager, Adelphi
- Tom Lord, Head of Trading and Risk Management, Redshaw Advisors
- Tim Atkinson, Director Sales and Carbon Trading, CF Partners
- Nicolas Jensen. Policy Manager – Distribution, Eurogas
- Trevor Sikorski, Head of Coal, Gas and Carbon Research, Energy Aspects
To register click here.