This free Energy and Environment Leader Summit will take place virtually on July 20-21, 2021. This year’s event will feature industry thought leaders from around the globe alongside the winning products and projects of the 2021 E+E Leader Awards. The event will highlight the strategies and processes that are driving improvements in ESG and EHS management across a variety of industries.
2021 is expected to be a year of convergence. Following a time of upheaval seldom seen before — with climate, health and social issues grabbing headlines on a daily basis — customers expect more, and organizations can no longer accept “business as usual” when it comes to their ESG and sustainability programs. Supply chain sustainability, regulatory and compliance management, EHS excellence, risk assessment and management, and sustainability improvement initiatives will all jostle for space within an organization’s overall program mix. At the same time, companies with mature ESG programs are driving digital transformation. As single pieces of technology are able to handle increasingly complex tasks, companies are rethinking their strategies and processes for achieving excellence in sustainability.
-Tangible, innovative solutions to the challenges that companies face concerning environmental, sustainability and energy management initiatives and programs.
-Information about the best products and technologies to help commercial and industrial companies achieve their energy and sustainability management goals.
-Innovations environment and energy leaders can invest in to keep their programs relevant and results-oriented.
-New products, technology and software that help create baselines for environment and energy programs, help meet climate goals and make reporting progress to stakeholders easier.
-Case studies on commercial and industrial projects that have helped companies reach their energy and environment goals.
-Unveiling of all 2021 E+E Leader Award winners.
- Jessica Hunt, Director of Social Media & Live Events
- Jeff West, Corporate Responsibility Leader, IBM
- Mary Jo Press, Sr. Manager Global EHS Governance and Compliance,TeslaJohn Friedman, Sustainability Manager, WGL
- David Kemp, Senior Manager of Corporate Responsibility, Brooks Running
- Aaron Schreiber-Stainthorp, Sustainability Manager, Jackson Family Wines
- Francisco Cordero, Manager Global Sustainability, Kellogg Company
- Kyle Gumto,Manager Energy Procurement & Environmental Sustainability, Cardinal Health
- Athanasia (Sia) Xeros,Director of Environmental Sustainability, Mastercard
- Al Hildreth, Energy Managers, General Motors
- Jason Blake, Senior Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, PepsiCo Beverages North America
By Registering via this link you will have complete access to all sessions over the 2 day Summit. Session links will be emailed to you on July 19th.
Click here to register.