The fourth annual Renewable Energy Finance and Infrastructure Summit will take place on February 27th – 28th, 2013 in Vienna Austria. Concrete efforts in the energy sector are moving Renewable Energy towards a truly sustainable role within the global energy market. Despite this, both European and other countries are continuing to face difficulties related to National budget cuts, changes to financial markets, and instability in both the regulatory and policy environments.
These issues continue to prevent smooth progress with Renewable Energy projects. In the face of these obstacles, finance and investment professionals in the renewables sector have continued to find innovative approaches to increase the contribution that their projects can make to both energy markets and sustainable approaches to energy production.
This conference gathers renewable energy experts, decision makers, finance and investment professionals, and government officials under one roof to exchange valuable insight into both the trends and peculiarities surrounding Renewable Energy Finance.
Following up on 3 very successful events, the 4th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastructure Summit is a great opportunity to network, exchange ideas and to take a closer look at current market challenges.
Issues that will be Addressed
- Take a closer look at the 2020 targets and beyond
- Assess the impact of EU Policies & Regulations on industry development
- Understand the outcome of austerity measures across Europe
- Reveal the future role of innovative approaches to overcome financial constraints
- Examine key criteria to achieve grid parity
- Find the best strategies to finance your projects
- Learn how to take project bonds a step further
- Network with industry leaders to develop the contacts you need to move your business forward
- CFOs Panel discussion
- 4 Case Studies: Offshore Wind, Geothermal, Solar Power & Hydro
- Renewable Energy beyond the EU borders: China and Sub-Saharan Africa
For more information or to register click here.
Renewable Energy World 10 Most Commented on Stories of 2012
California’s Proposition 39 will Generate Half a Billion a Year for Clean Energy and Efficiency
American Voters Want More Renewable Energy
The Promise of Renewable Energy in the US
Renewable Energy Is Our Only Hope
President Clinton on What the American Public Needs to Know about Renewable Energy
The Implications of the Expiration of US Renewable Energy Subsidies
Obama 2013 Budget Seeks to Make Renewable Tax Credits Permanent
US Wind Energy Market Review and Forecasts for 2012
US Solar Energy Review and 2012 Forecasts
Geothermal Energy Market Review and Forecasts for 2012
Renewable Energy in 2012: The Global Economic and Environmental Climate
How the West can Capitalize on the Growth of Chinese Cleantech in 2012
Outlook for the Chinese Solar Industry in 2012
China and the Growth of Global Wind Power
India is the World Leader in Cleantech Investment Growth
British Government to Lead the Green Economy
Market Forces and the UK’s Green Deal
UK Government Investments in Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Corporate Sustainability is Driving Green Businesses in the UK